Amazon Giant Food Stores Office Depot
All have cash rewards programs when you tag your purchases to SHMS/
Shopping with Amazon? Support us:! Amazon smile. Here is the link to our new page!!
Would you like to change your charity to Strath Haven Middle School-Home And School Association ?
GIANT Food Stores:
SHMS– (ID#: 23867) has the opportunity to participate in and earn CASH from A+ School Rewards, a great fundraising program run through your local GIANT!
You DO NOT need to re-register your card if your school selection(s) remains the same as last year.
- Visit www.giantfoodstores.com/aplus and scroll down to the center of the page to select REGISTER YOUR CARD from the red box on the right marked FOR CUSTOMERS; or,
- Call the A+ School Rewards Hotline at 1-877-275-2758 for assistance; or,
- Email the A+ Hotline. Please include the last name associated with your BonusCard®, your 11-digit BonusCard® number and our school name and school ID number* of our school (or the name, city and state in which the school is located) to: email@example.com.
* If you are supporting more than one (1) school, please include the ID numbers for both schools, or the names, cities and states of your schools.
To earn points:
- Use your registered BonusCard® each time you shop at GIANT, and you will earn CASH for our school. You can track the number of points you are earning for our school by checking your grocery receipt.
- At the end of each month, your points are calculated and converted to CASH rewards for our school. These CASH rewards are updated monthly on the GIANT A+ website beginning in November.
- After the last day of the 2018 program, which is ,mid March these same conversions are performed and the final school account total is posted.
- Our school will receive one CASH awards check at the end of the program and can use this cash for any of our educational needs.
Also, please encourage your family members and friends to support our school. This could result in more CASH REWARDS!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Rochelle Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302.547.1039.