SHMS Home and School Positions open for next year
o Co-Chair- 2-yr. role
o Career Day
o Spring Musical Concessions
2018-2019 6th Grade Supply List: Each Subject has a Color Coded supply list.
(Subject to change, by teachers)
Language Arts (red):
- one 1 ½ or 2 inch binder
- 5 binder dividers with labels
- red pocket folder (heavy vinyl or plastic, three-hole punched recommended)
- two highlighters (yellow/orange)
- one pack of 3 x 3 post-it notes
- one subject spiral notebook (wide-ruled)
Social Studies (blue):
- one 1-subject notebook
- blue pocket folder (heavy vinyl or plastic recommended)
- one ultra-fine tip black Sharpie
- one fine-tip black Sharpie
- one box of colored pencils
- white one 1-subject notebook,
- white pocket folder (heavy vinyl or plastic recommended)
World Language/Other (green):
- green binder with 5 sections
- a pair of INEXPENSIVE headphones in a labeled plastic Ziploc bag – these will remain in the classroom and travel with the students until 8th grade
- colored pencils (can use the same as Social Studies)
- a separate Math binder (1 ½ in. or 2 in. binder)
- a BLACK pocket folder
- a spiral graph notebook (additional may be needed throughout the year)
- a 6” ruler
- 5 dividers with labels
- Expo markers
- Pencil pouch (large enough to hold calculator, ruler, and pencils/erasers)
- Jumbo book cover (or paper bag is fine)
- Any version of the TI 30 Scientific Calculator
——————————————————————————————Looking to promote your business?
Advertising space available in the upcoming 2018-2019 SHMS Directory! Printed – end of August; For Sale at all Back to School Nights mid September.
Send order and payment to SHMS HSA, 200 S. Providence Road, Wallingford, PA 19086
Shopping with Amazon? Support us:! Amazon smile. Here is the link to our new page!!
Would you like to change your charity to Strath Haven Middle School-Home And School Association ?