Mark your calendars! There is a Home & School Association next Wednesday, February 4th at 7:00 pm in the SHMS library. Please note the change from our usual Thursday meeting to Wednesday this month – a change which was made at the request of SHMS principal, George King.
At next week’s meeting, we will be reviewing all the major committee updates (Dimensions in Living, Spring Play Concessions, Book Fair, Box Tops, Student / Faculty Basketball game, 6th, 7th and 8th grade events and Oasis Fund Raiser) as well as a discussion of Home & School positions for next year.
Our main priority is PARENT INVOLVEMENT! Fund raising is a way to help the school but it also helps with the parent involvement and you become connected to parents and the school. So – don’t miss out – attend the meeting!
We are heading into a busy time of the year. So, the SHMS Home and School Association is committed to keeping all meetings to 1 hour or less. Also – what will be the special surprise awaiting those who attend this meeting? Come and find out!
Search this site
- School Board Meeting June 25, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Holiday - District Closed July 4, 2018 Independence Day Holiday - District Closed
- School Board Meeting July 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- School Board Meeting August 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Labor Day - District Closed September 3, 2018 Labor Day - District Closed
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!