Please plan to attend our next SHMS Home & School Association meeting scheduled for tomorrow night, October 8, at 7:00pm in the library. We will be reviewing all the major committee updates (Dimensions in Living, Hot Chocolate Bar, Box Tops, 6th, 7th and 8th grade events and fund raising ideas). Our main priority is parent involvement, so please stop by and see how you can help! And because we all lead such busy lives, our goal is to keep our meetings at 1 hour or less. We hope to see you there!
Search this site
- Scholastic Book Fair September 18, 2017 at 8:00 am – September 22, 2017 at 9:00 am
- SHMS Music Day 1 September 20, 2017 at 7:00 am – 8:00 am 8th grade Chorus 7th grade Band
- Holiday- School's Closed September 21, 2017
- WSSD Jack Hontz Dedication & Benefit - SHHS Panther Marching Band @ King Field September 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm King Field
- WSSD - Jack Hontz Memorial Concert - SHHS Auditorium September 23, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm SHHS Auditorium
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!