According to the Delco Times, the last day of school will be one day later, June 16th. The extra day is needed to comply with 180-day year that is mandated by the state. And if we have more snow days in the future, the days will be added to the end of the year. So erase that “Last Day of School” on your kitchen calendar and sneak it onto 16th. If your kid doesn’t look at the calendar, maybe he/she won’t even notice the change if you don’t bring it up. It’s worth a try.
Search this site
- SHMS Early Dismissal November 19, 2018 at 11:05 am – 11:59 pm
- SHMS Conferences November 19, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Evening Conferences November 19, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- SHMS Early Dismissal November 20, 2018 at 11:05 am – 11:59 pm
- SHMS Afternoon Conferences November 20, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!