According to the Delco Times, the last day of school will be one day later, June 16th. The extra day is needed to comply with 180-day year that is mandated by the state. And if we have more snow days in the future, the days will be added to the end of the year. So erase that “Last Day of School” on your kitchen calendar and sneak it onto 16th. If your kid doesn’t look at the calendar, maybe he/she won’t even notice the change if you don’t bring it up. It’s worth a try.
Search this site
- School Board Meeting August 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- New Teacher Induction August 21, 2018
- Teacher In-Service (flex) August 27, 2018 at 8:00 am – 11:59 pm
- Teacher In-Service August 28, 2018 at 8:00 am – August 29, 2018 at 9:00 am
- 6th Grade Morning at Middle School August 29, 2018 at 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!