The 8th Graders would like to like to invite everyone to the 2013 Volleyball Night. Teams of 8th Graders (150+ of them … plus 1 adult or high school student per team) will play against each other. Hilarity ensues, etc. Plus there are opportunities to buy baked goods and beverages that 8th-grader parents have donated, with all proceeds benefiting Aiden’s Heart Foundation. Please come cheer on the players, and please don’t eat dessert beforehand. 6 – 8:30pm in the gym. If you are a parent and would like to help or donate, please see the Signupgenius event page to fill up one of the remaining slots. Huge thanks to Lee Seaman and Kara Schmidt, 8th Grade Class Reps, for setting this all up.
Search this site
- SHMS Early Dismissal November 19, 2018 at 11:05 am – 11:59 pm
- SHMS Conferences November 19, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Evening Conferences November 19, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- SHMS Early Dismissal November 20, 2018 at 11:05 am – 11:59 pm
- SHMS Afternoon Conferences November 20, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!