In case you didn’t get the memo, SHMS has applied to the Schools to Watch program, and was visited by their interview team on October 7th. To be recognized, schools must be “academically excellent,” “developmentally responsive,” “socially equitable,” and establish “organizational arrangements” to ensure continued improvement on all of these attributes. It would be a true honor, deserved, and we wish the school the best of luck. Details at The Pennsylvania Association for Middle Grade Education, where you can also find a listing of the 29 current schools as well as a blog.
Search this site
- School Board Meeting August 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- New Teacher Induction August 21, 2018
- Teacher In-Service (flex) August 27, 2018 at 8:00 am – 11:59 pm
- Teacher In-Service August 28, 2018 at 8:00 am – August 29, 2018 at 9:00 am
- 6th Grade Morning at Middle School August 29, 2018 at 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!