In case you didn’t get the memo, SHMS has applied to the Schools to Watch program, and was visited by their interview team on October 7th. To be recognized, schools must be “academically excellent,” “developmentally responsive,” “socially equitable,” and establish “organizational arrangements” to ensure continued improvement on all of these attributes. It would be a true honor, deserved, and we wish the school the best of luck. Details at The Pennsylvania Association for Middle Grade Education, where you can also find a listing of the 29 current schools as well as a blog.
Search this site
- Spring Recess- All Schools Closed March 26, 2018
- All Schools Reopen April 2, 2018
- WSSD String Night April 4, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- SHMS 7/8 Jazz Band to Bala Cynwyd April 6, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- PSSA- English/Language Arts (3rd thru 8th Grades) April 9, 2018
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!