In case you didn’t get the memo, SHMS has applied to the Schools to Watch program, and was visited by their interview team on October 7th. To be recognized, schools must be “academically excellent,” “developmentally responsive,” “socially equitable,” and establish “organizational arrangements” to ensure continued improvement on all of these attributes. It would be a true honor, deserved, and we wish the school the best of luck. Details at The Pennsylvania Association for Middle Grade Education, where you can also find a listing of the 29 current schools as well as a blog.
Search this site
- Scholastic Book Fair September 18, 2017 at 8:00 am – September 22, 2017 at 9:00 am
- SHMS Music Day 1 September 20, 2017 at 7:00 am – 8:00 am 8th grade Chorus 7th grade Band
- Holiday- School's Closed September 21, 2017
- WSSD Jack Hontz Dedication & Benefit - SHHS Panther Marching Band @ King Field September 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm King Field
- WSSD - Jack Hontz Memorial Concert - SHHS Auditorium September 23, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm SHHS Auditorium
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!