In case you didn’t get the memo, SHMS has applied to the Schools to Watch program, and was visited by their interview team on October 7th. To be recognized, schools must be “academically excellent,” “developmentally responsive,” “socially equitable,” and establish “organizational arrangements” to ensure continued improvement on all of these attributes. It would be a true honor, deserved, and we wish the school the best of luck. Details at The Pennsylvania Association for Middle Grade Education, where you can also find a listing of the 29 current schools as well as a blog.
Search this site
- SHMS Early Dismissal November 19, 2018 at 11:05 am – 11:59 pm
- SHMS Conferences November 19, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Evening Conferences November 19, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- SHMS Early Dismissal November 20, 2018 at 11:05 am – 11:59 pm
- SHMS Afternoon Conferences November 20, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!