In case you didn’t get the memo, SHMS has applied to the Schools to Watch program, and was visited by their interview team on October 7th. To be recognized, schools must be “academically excellent,” “developmentally responsive,” “socially equitable,” and establish “organizational arrangements” to ensure continued improvement on all of these attributes. It would be a true honor, deserved, and we wish the school the best of luck. Details at The Pennsylvania Association for Middle Grade Education, where you can also find a listing of the 29 current schools as well as a blog.
Search this site
- SHMS Hot Chocolate Bar December 11, 2017 at 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- SHMS Rubik's Cube Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Mentoring Monday's December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Ping Pong Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Online Gaming Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!