If you have a business, or have relatives with one, please consider placing an ad in the school directory. Ads come in business-card, 1/4-page, 1/2-page, and full-page flavors. In addition to being in the directory, you’d also get linkage on this website. Contact Colin Purrington if you might be interested. But do it fast…deadline is Aug 30th. By the way, if anyone has a wild-animal recapturing business, they should take an ad out. As of post-time, the 7′ boa is still loose in Swarthmore. All proceeds go the Home and School Association … which then spends the money on worthy activities and purchases for the students and school.
Search this site
- Scholastic Book Fair September 18, 2017 at 8:00 am – September 22, 2017 at 9:00 am
- SHMS Music Day 1 September 20, 2017 at 7:00 am – 8:00 am 8th grade Chorus 7th grade Band
- Holiday- School's Closed September 21, 2017
- WSSD Jack Hontz Dedication & Benefit - SHHS Panther Marching Band @ King Field September 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm King Field
- WSSD - Jack Hontz Memorial Concert - SHHS Auditorium September 23, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm SHHS Auditorium
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!