The Middle School HSA is still seeking several parents to fill out the volunteering roster for the coming school year. If you might be open to being Co-Chair, 7th-Grade Rep, Dimensions in Living Lunch Organizer, or the Hospitality/Staff Appreciation Chair, please get in touch with Marj Hatzell. Details are also just a click away at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DABAA2CA20-volunteering. Come on, it will be fun!
Search this site
- Scholastic Book Fair September 18, 2017 at 8:00 am – September 22, 2017 at 9:00 am
- SHMS Music Day 1 September 20, 2017 at 7:00 am – 8:00 am 8th grade Chorus 7th grade Band
- Holiday- School's Closed September 21, 2017
- WSSD Jack Hontz Dedication & Benefit - SHHS Panther Marching Band @ King Field September 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm King Field
- WSSD - Jack Hontz Memorial Concert - SHHS Auditorium September 23, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm SHHS Auditorium
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!