to see if anything aligns with your skill set. Truth be told, the only real requirement is that you’d like to help out. It’s a great way to stay involved in your child’s education and to meet other parents. If you have any questions, send a message to either of current co-chairs: Tracy Federico and Marj Hatzell.
Search this site
- School Board Meeting June 25, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Holiday - District Closed July 4, 2018 Independence Day Holiday - District Closed
- School Board Meeting July 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- School Board Meeting August 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Labor Day - District Closed September 3, 2018 Labor Day - District Closed
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!