First, a huge thanks to all the students, parents, teachers, and staff who have been submitting Box Tops for Education sheets over the past few months. For those of you who haven’t, please start, and don’t stop even over the summer. Just cut the things off and glue them to this sheet (printable PDF that holds 50). Note: the company does not accept bags of box tops, so only bring in completed sheets to the Main Office (i.e., no bags); and please don’t attach ones that have expired (they actually check, and infractions can invalidate the entire page). And just a reminder, parents: you should not be doing the cutting and gluing — menial jobs like those are why some of us had kids in the first place, plus it keeps them off the street.
Search this site
- SHMS Parent/Teacher Coffee May 25, 2018 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Holiday- Schools Closed May 28, 2018
- SHMS Pace May 28, 2018 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Chess Club May 29, 2018 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Origami Club May 29, 2018 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!