First, a huge thanks to all the students, parents, teachers, and staff who have been submitting Box Tops for Education sheets over the past few months. For those of you who haven’t, please start, and don’t stop even over the summer. Just cut the things off and glue them to this sheet (printable PDF that holds 50). Note: the company does not accept bags of box tops, so only bring in completed sheets to the Main Office (i.e., no bags); and please don’t attach ones that have expired (they actually check, and infractions can invalidate the entire page). And just a reminder, parents: you should not be doing the cutting and gluing — menial jobs like those are why some of us had kids in the first place, plus it keeps them off the street.
Search this site
- Spring Recess- All Schools Closed March 26, 2018
- All Schools Reopen April 2, 2018
- WSSD String Night April 4, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- SHMS 7/8 Jazz Band to Bala Cynwyd April 6, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- PSSA- English/Language Arts (3rd thru 8th Grades) April 9, 2018
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!