First, a huge thanks to all the students, parents, teachers, and staff who have been submitting Box Tops for Education sheets over the past few months. For those of you who haven’t, please start, and don’t stop even over the summer. Just cut the things off and glue them to this sheet (printable PDF that holds 50). Note: the company does not accept bags of box tops, so only bring in completed sheets to the Main Office (i.e., no bags); and please don’t attach ones that have expired (they actually check, and infractions can invalidate the entire page). And just a reminder, parents: you should not be doing the cutting and gluing — menial jobs like those are why some of us had kids in the first place, plus it keeps them off the street.
Search this site
- School Board Meeting September 25, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- SHMS Back to School Night Grades 7 and 8 September 27, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- SHMS Parent Teacher Coffee September 29, 2017 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Teacher In-Service Day October 9, 2017
- School Board Meeting October 9, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!