Parents, especially those of 8th graders, are invited to attend the SHHS Home and School Association (HSA) meeting on March 14th (Thursday). Staff from the Guidance Department will present, “Finding the right balance in raising a teen — and strategies for looking ahead to summer,” an informal discussion during which you can ask questions. Event will start at 7 pm and last approximately 45 min. You can also stay after the discussion to hear about goings-on at the High School. For parents who would like to get involved, this would be a great time to come visit — there will be an update on open positions (High School HSA) for the 2013-2014 school year. Plus you get to see the library, which is always fun.
Search this site
- Scholastic Book Fair September 18, 2017 at 8:00 am – September 22, 2017 at 9:00 am
- SHMS Music Day 1 September 20, 2017 at 7:00 am – 8:00 am 8th grade Chorus 7th grade Band
- Holiday- School's Closed September 21, 2017
- WSSD Jack Hontz Dedication & Benefit - SHHS Panther Marching Band @ King Field September 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm King Field
- WSSD - Jack Hontz Memorial Concert - SHHS Auditorium September 23, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm SHHS Auditorium
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!