Parents, especially those of 8th graders, are invited to attend the SHHS Home and School Association (HSA) meeting on March 14th (Thursday). Staff from the Guidance Department will present, “Finding the right balance in raising a teen — and strategies for looking ahead to summer,” an informal discussion during which you can ask questions. Event will start at 7 pm and last approximately 45 min. You can also stay after the discussion to hear about goings-on at the High School. For parents who would like to get involved, this would be a great time to come visit — there will be an update on open positions (High School HSA) for the 2013-2014 school year. Plus you get to see the library, which is always fun.
Search this site
- School Board Meeting August 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- New Teacher Induction August 21, 2018
- Teacher In-Service (flex) August 27, 2018 at 8:00 am – 11:59 pm
- Teacher In-Service August 28, 2018 at 8:00 am – August 29, 2018 at 9:00 am
- 6th Grade Morning at Middle School August 29, 2018 at 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!