Thanks to all the parents who have already sent in completed sheets. Your kid can pick up additional blank sheets in the Main Office, or if they can’t be trusted to get one, you can print one right now from this PDF: box-tops-for-ed-shms.pdf. As per previous instructions, make your child clip and glue these labels — it’s good exercise, builds hand-eye coordination, and keeps them off the streets. When they have completed a sheet, just ask them to bring it to the Main Office and it will be added to the pile of others. School will eventually get $5 per sheet.
Search this site
- SHMS Hot Chocolate Bar December 11, 2017 at 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- SHMS Rubik's Cube Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Mentoring Monday's December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Ping Pong Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Online Gaming Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!