Each year, the SHMS Home and School Association sponsors a career day called Dimensions in Living. Students get to listen to people (parents, in fact) with interesting careers, and the speakers get rapt audience and a free lunch. It’s a lot of fun for the students and the speakers, and the outcome is a greater awareness of all the wonderful things people do with their lives. If this all sounds great and interesting, please consider helping out to plan and staff the event (May 22nd). Janet Long has volunteered to chair the Dimensions in Living Committee, and is asking anyone with an interest to contact her at email@example.com. Even if you don’t want to help, please send her ideas for potential speakers. Don’t be shy.
Search this site
- SHMS Hot Chocolate Bar December 11, 2017 at 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- SHMS Rubik's Cube Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Mentoring Monday's December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Ping Pong Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- SHMS Online Gaming Club December 11, 2017 at 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!