Each year, the SHMS Home and School Association sponsors a career day called Dimensions in Living. Students get to listen to people (parents, in fact) with interesting careers, and the speakers get rapt audience and a free lunch. It’s a lot of fun for the students and the speakers, and the outcome is a greater awareness of all the wonderful things people do with their lives. If this all sounds great and interesting, please consider helping out to plan and staff the event (May 22nd). Janet Long has volunteered to chair the Dimensions in Living Committee, and is asking anyone with an interest to contact her at email@example.com. Even if you don’t want to help, please send her ideas for potential speakers. Don’t be shy.
Search this site
- School Board Meeting June 25, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Holiday - District Closed July 4, 2018 Independence Day Holiday - District Closed
- School Board Meeting July 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- School Board Meeting August 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Labor Day - District Closed September 3, 2018 Labor Day - District Closed
Sign up for H&S Emails
Want to stay in the loop with SHMS Home & School news? Click here to get on our mailing list!